Steps for Submitting Abstracts
Click the Abstract Submission button
Sign up or Log in to abstract submission system
Fill out Participant Info.
Complete Abstract Submission and Author Info Section
Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent via e-mail
Abstract Submission deadline extended : March 7 (Mon)
The 38th Annual Meeting of KSELS and 20th Anniversary International Symposium Abstract Submission
Abstracts can be submitted only at the academic conference homepage (http://www.ksels.or.kr
/). Please write your abstract, as directed in the homepage.
Questions on Abstract Submission
Ahn, Sang-Hoon, KSELS's Academic Manager, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1) Please fill out all the relevant information in the items of the preset form.
- 2) Please write your abstract in English. it should be orally presented in English. Please type out its text without blank in order
of Introduction, Methods, Results and Conclusion. The English text should consist of 1600 or fewer characters. When figures
or tables are added, please write the abstract of 1000 or fewer characters (at least 800 characters), including spaces.
- 3) Every abstract should be written in one page. Please select either oral presentation or video presentation under "Hoped-for
- 4) Please be sure to select one category item in the "abstract fields" designated by KSELS.
- 5) Please remember that no abstract will be received, if it violates the above-mentioned matters.
- 6) It is impossible to receive and revise your abstract after the submission period.
- 7) Once your abstract has been received, your receipt No. and password will be sent to you by email.
It is impossible to revise your abstract without your receipt No. and password, so please do not forget to record them.
Oral presentation / Video presentation
• Endocrine (Thyroid, Adrenal gland, Breast)
• Bariatric & Metabolic
Please write your abstract in English, the abstract should be orally presented in English. Please type out its text without blank in order of Introduction, Methods, Results and Conclusion. The English text should consist of 1600 or fewer characters (includng spaces)
- The number of characters should be based on the numeral at the bottom of the edit window.
This website is optimized for internet explorer 9 or higher. Please choose another browser or upgrade your existing browser in order get the best experience of this website.